Partnership made in heaven?
Posted by Edward Gibbins on Monday, April 04, 2011 9:56 AM
We aim to work closely in partnership with suppliers of equipment and
services in our field.
For clients it will mean that they benefit from:
- Lower barriers in progressing projects towards stabilisation of subcontractor/supplier integration.
- Receive a more consistent and coordinated approach in the project work as well as an understanding from other suppliers.
- Further contact to tools, parts, manufacturing, other services as well as training.
There are benefits for us as a supplier too... the ability to:
- Understand and draw on a broader range of tools and services which address client needs.
- Develop a better understanding on different skills with a view to widen our expertise in dealing with clients.
- Make the best use of available resources by managing in a coordinated way.
However I am keen to ensure that are partnerships are successful, and so these are the principles we will always stick to:
- We are always open to clients about our partners, so we need trust and honesty in partnerships too.
- Partnerships are made up with agreed understanding of value to client.
- Regular communication with our partner.
Partner: Phaedrus Systems
Posted by Edward Gibbins on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:12 AM
I am pleased to announce EmPowered Devices is now partnered with Phaedrus Systems Limited.
Phaedrus Systems Limited is the UK’s leading specialist in the support of engineers at all stages of embedded safety-critical and high-integrity projects. Tools available include requirements capture for IEC 61508, EN 50128 and nuclear applications, a SIL3 RTOS, compiler validation reports and embedded database technologies.
Consultants at Phaedrus Systems have experience working on automotive, rail and aerospace applications, meeting standards such as IEC 61508 SIL4, and D0178B. Backing these is a wide range of other relevant embedded tools.
Independent advice is strengthened by the company’s founder being an active participant in several standards bodies, including ISO C, C++ and IEC 61508-3, and a principal author of MISRA-C:2004. Phaedrus Systems is based in Tamworth, Staffordshire
If you would like some more information on Phaedrus Systems, visit their website: www.phaedsys.com
NEW:UK and Gadget show - free !
Posted by Edward Gibbins on Friday, April 08, 2011 12:03 PM
NEW:UK (also known as National Electronics Week) at the Birmingham NEC on April 12th and 13th is ideal to catch up on vendors, ideas, hands on learning, networking, trends and technologies.
Stated as "premier electronics trade exhibition" it is sponsored by ARM who will be running mbed Robot Racing challenge. As well as the vendors there is the free seminars, RS Components will talk about open source hardware, ST Micro on their latest STM32 as well as Phaedrus Systems on taking projects from conception to completion, safely.
If that doesn't sounds like enough to do, the bonus is that The Gadget Show Live 2011 will also start in the NEC. You could pop next door and see and try everything from HD Camcorders and 3D TVs, Games Consoles to In-Car Electronics.
Gadget Show Live tickets have been sold out for a couple of months now, however Phaedrus Systems have got an offer to give entry to the gadget show on the trade day, 12th April, for free! All you need to do is visit Phaedrus Systems and make yourself known, to get your entrance ticket stamped.
EmPowered Devices will be attending NEW:UK with Phaedrus Systems on stand 626, please do take the time to drop by and have a free coffee.